Thursday, November 10, 2005

Toronto Update

Snow. That's what I saw when I first looked out the hotel window this morning. Not a lot of it and no accumulation, but it was snow all the same. It looks like it's stopped now, so that might be the last snow I see until almost Christmas.

I've had a pretty busy week so far. The course has definitely kept my busy as has preparing for my upcoming trips. I went out with some of the university gang the other night; Colin, Mario, the Daves, and Dean. I don't remember the last time that I saw Mario. It might have been going for sushi while Rich still lived in Toronto (probably a couple of years at least). Once Mario's Beemer comes in, he can drive out and see us in Ottawa.

I also had dinner with my parents last night in Hamilton. I don't see them much since it's almost impossible to get out there with my travel schedule, so it's good that I take the opportunity when I'm in Toronto. Had a bit of an adventure getting there, though. Who would have thought that Main St. W and Main St. E were two completely separate roads? After a not-so-short detour through Ancaster, I finally made it (about an hour late). I think next time it will be easier to just go to Waterford.

2 comments:

Lara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colin said...

haha, whereas out here in the west end of the city it's a tropical 5'C and no snow.

anyway doesn't snow give you fond memories of home?