Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hi all. I'm sitting in a class at the IBM Toronto lab (naturally, paying attention). As I'm probably going to have to teach this stuff (I found out yesterday that I'm one of three people in the world who actually taught the previous version), this is going to have to be short.

Why am I writing this? Since I travel quite a bit, and some of the place that I go are actually interesting, I should probably starting keeping a record of where I go, and what I do. From a more practical side, I'm going to keep track of restaurants and hotels so that when Joe or I (or you, dear reader) go back to one of these places, there will be a mini travel guide there written by someone you know.

Although this is the actual first post, I'll probably back-date a couple since I had a pretty good time in the Boston area last week and went out to tons of places (thanks, Kanti!) that I want to keep track of.

Anyway, that's all for now. Later, all.

2 comments:

Lara said...

Well it's about time! Although I think you decided on starting a blog just so that I'd have to create my own Blogger account. :P

Great posts. Who else have you notified of your new blog?
And how does it feel typing it out compare to writing it down?

Anonymous said...

Matt and I look forward to using your travel and restaurant guide. You are an expert on these things!

PS. There is a Serious Catholics Only advertisement on your site today! Hee hee!