Friday, April 28, 2006

Hanging out at King Eddie's

I'm going to be spending the weekend at Lara's parents' place and Lara is coming in to Toronto from Ottawa to pick me up. The course finished just after noon, so I decided to come over to King Edward's Arms to have a little lunch and hang out while I waited for her to get here. The kids had to stop a couple of times, so it's taking them a little longer to get here than I had expected. As a result, I'm getting a little drunker than I had expected. Such is life.

I'm going to be home in Ottawa next week. This is going to be a bit of a treat. I'm also going to be off the week after since that's the week of the fishing trip. It's going to be a short fishing trip this year since I have to go to NYC to teach a course. Maybe Joe and I will be able to squeeze out another day or so later in the summer.

Wrestling is on the TV right now here at the pub. I can't hear what they are saying, but man it's ridiculous.

I've got a little more time to kill, so I think I'll do a travelog entry on my other blog for Toronto.

Unfortunately, there were no more visor girl sightings. It could be that the mystery will never be solved.

No comments: