Friday, May 05, 2006

We're Podcasting!

I just finished posting the very first podcast of the Greg and Joe Roadshow. What's a podcast? It's like an audio blog. Joe and I meet a lot of people, so we figured that we would sit down for about 15 minutes a week and chat about some of our stories. I don't really know where we're going with it, but we have a few ideas for some other things we can add to mix things up. It's pretty bare bones for now, but we'll hopefully be jazzing it up a bit with some regular features and possibly even theme music.

To check out our podcast, click the "Greg and Joe Roadshow Podcast" link on the right under "My Other Blogs". There are instructions there for subscribing in iTunes.

I never did finish my travel entry on Toronto; it's in the works, but Lara showed up just after I started writing it.

I've been in Ottawa this week with tons of things to do, but of course none of them really got done. I threw my back out again, and I'm still not quite right. I've also been preparing for our big yearly fishing trip next week. Should be a blast, but more on that later...

No comments: