Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Easter Bunny Stew and Wierdos Wearing Visors

I'm in Toronto with Joe this week getting trained on some new stuff that's going to be big in the next year. Unfortunately, I threw my back out on Sunday (yes, again), so it's been a bit difficult to really stay focused. I have to teach this in a few weeks, but I'm sure that I'll have lots of time to fill in the gaps over the next couple of weeks.

I'm hopefully going to have some good international travel this year for work. I may be going to Mexico City in May, and we're also looking at some work in Scotland, Isreal, and India. Very cool.

I was at the grocery store on the weekend and they had rabbits for sell in the meat section. I'm all for that since rabbit is delicious and I don't think that enough people eat it. I kind of thought that it was a little soon after Easter.

There was a guy walking around here with a big visor on. It was kind of like a motorcycle helmet without the helmet. He was crossing at a light, and I don't really think that he could see where he was going with it on as he was kind of stumbling around. It was kind of wierd and funny at the same time. Maybe I'll see him again this morning (we'll go to the same place for breakfast). If so I'll try to get a picture and post it.

No comments: