Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Hate Cyborgs

I hate those stupid bluetooth ear pieces that everyone seems to be wearing nowadays. I can understand putting one on when you have a call coming and you need your hands free for something. But why is it that every third person in every airport and restaurant has one permanently fastened to their head? Do they get calls so important during dinners with their families that they can't spend an extra second clipping it on? Do they think it makes them look cool like the Borg in Star Trek? Do they heat up through overuse and fuse to your skin? I even see people wearing them on planes when you can't even use your cell phone. I hope they're waterproof because I bet these people don't even take them off to shower. I don't get it.

And on that note, I would now like to apologise to any of my readers who use these things regularly.

I was going to go to an Indian restaurant tonight that served a curry made from goats hearts and liver. You know how some cultures believe that if you eat the hearts of your enemies, you will acquire their strength? I was thinking that if I had that stew I would acquire the power of the goat. Then I'd be able to eat leather hats and tin cans.

It's Thursday and nothing has happened yet to me in Kansas City. I'm losing hope.

No comments: